<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7752606?origin\x3dhttp://queen_mother.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I just recovered from 2 weeks of cold....hence the long silence...(ok, it was an excuse)..and oh yes, hubby got a new pc game, hence, been hogging the pc for the past 2 weeks...

Anyway, I read somewhere that the average lifespan of a blog is about 6 mths, afterwhich the owner tends to lose interest in updating it...I shall not add to the statistics....

Before I fell sick, I spent a Saturday helping my friend, Tam aka Ymmatoof, the budding florist entrepreneur, paint her new flat...I remembered telling Tam, "I love painting"...man, do I love painting....I "enjoyed" 3 straight days of bodyaches immediately after the streneous workout...for the record, it was only one small bedroom...

While painting (the ceiling, where we started off), I told Tam that professional painters charge abt $1k-$1.5K for a 4-5rm flat...she said, "hey, I can earn that kind of money....if I paint 3 flats a mths, I can earn quite a bit"....little did we know, it took us a day just to paint a room!!! 3 "painters" mind you!

So much for leading a sedentary lifestyle in front of the pc....no more painting for me....

**********************************************
I love year end....christmas is my fave celebration of the year...not only do we get pressies, we INDULGE in junk...it's the only season of the year to do that isn't it? Last time this year, I was busy preparing my new pad in the hope of trying to get it in time for a christmas gathering with my friends..but, as you may have known, it didn't happen....This yr, I'm looking forward to a gathering at my friend, Angie (and Darren)'s new pad....Angie, we're playing water guns n sparklers, regardless...:P

Besides the pressies, I love Christmas cos there's the new year celebration (holiday and a good break) to look forward to...after that, we have the CNY again...adn of coz, not forgetting the cold, wet December to make one get the feel of a "wintery" Christmas...aaah...someone pass me a hot choco pls....

**************************************************

my fave colleague, dione, just got back from a trip to Japan, Tyoko.

She showed me a magazine that she n her sis decided to buy after flipping thru and finding that it's so amazing with funny stuff inside. Of cos, it's not a comics, nor joke book. It's special as it features 109 babes...you know, those punky jap girls that are super tan, with super high brows, super pale lips and the bling bling.....for the record, they bought it NOT because it contains anything they would dress in or what (just in case dione or her sis happen to chance upon my blog)...haha.

Anyway, guess what I saw inside? Besides the 1001 neoprints featured inside, the fashion (hip-hop Christina Aguilera type), 101 ways you can add hair extensions to your do....I saw....like 20 sex positions suggested by their readers...each suggestion is accompanied by the readers' face (of coz, not forgetting the sweet looking pose with the V sign next to their left cheek)...the models were not naked tho...but guess what are they wearing??? Santa Rina for the girl, and a funny oversized chipmunk head for the guy (he's wearing briefs only)...indeed, i'm amazed...or rather, amused...HAHA....

According to dione, besides the LV which is a MUST-HAVE, the girls there are super dolled up, all have nicely done-up hair (that probably took them 2 hrs to do each morning) and inches of make up that surprisingly makes they look good, instead of overly done up...Well, I can understand why they say Singaporeans are sloppy dresser...

~IntrO~

Queen Mother
Yummy mummy to little princess Ashleigh
Wife to Jeff His Royal Highness the SLOB

~ArchiveS~

July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
October 2008
November 2008
March 2009
April 2009
July 2009

~ReadS~

Big Boobs
Small Boobs
Tam the SPG
Grump

~Twitter update~

    follow me on Twitter

    Leave a shout